We offer an online NOTICE BOARD service for the rental of holiday homes in the Mijas Costa area of the Costa del Sol.
The Mijas Costa covers the area from La Cala in the East, Torrenueva, Miraflores, Riviera del Sol, Calahonda to Cabopino in the West, so if you have a property in this area then why not advertise with us.
If you own a property that is available for holiday rental, you can advertise it on the rivieradelsol.co.uk website and there will be a small administration cost of £20, per annum, for this service, which will go towards the running costs of the Riviera del Solwebsite. Your property will also be listed on our sister site www.rivieradelsol-rentals.co.uk , a site dedicated to property rentals. This will provide further exposure on the worldwide web for your property and all for the same price of £20 per year.
IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE EMAIL US AT:
The responsibility for every booking is between the guest and property owner and the Riviera del Sol website acts only as a notice board for the initial booking query, after which the prospective parties contact each other and make all the arrangements.
We charge you a small administrative fee of £20 per annum (we do not charge commissions on your bookings) and for this notice-board service you will receive a separate web page for your property, which will contain 4 photographs, descriptions of the property, details of the accommodation and facilities, rental rates and your contact email address.
The rivieradelsol.co.uk website is highly ranked with all the top search engines, especially some of the world's largest, Google, MSN, Yahoo, Lycos, Teoma, Ask Jeeves,All the Web and Altavista,where we are normally ranked between no1 and no8, (depending when the site is visited by the various sites spiders which indexes websites). So you can always be guaranteed to have lots of like minded people (interested in the Costa del Sol area etc) looking at your rental page.
We can only build your listing from the information emailed to us by prospective clients and points to consider to maximise your bookings are:
- Take care with emailing the property information to us, effective advertisements have strong headlines and well written copy
- Choose good photographs. The Internet is a visual medium, and good photos are very important. So send us well-lit, bright, clear photographs, taken on a sunny day.
- Keep your rental rates clear, simple and realistic. Check the rates of similar properties on the various other websites. If your rates are significantly higher than the average, your advertisement will have to explain why.
- Reply quickly to inquiries. People looking at the rivieradelsol.co.uk site are often wanting to book quickly -if they do not get a reply from you, they will book somewhere else.
- It is a good idea to include well written follow-up details with your response to every e-mail inquiry. At this stage people are interested in your property, and any extra bit of information will influence their decision.
- Be enthusiastic, courteous and professional with people making inquiries. If you are not enthusiastic about the delights of your property, you cannot expect people to want to rent it. Be patient and courteous, even if the answer to a question is already given on your advertisement. The person making the inquiry may be new to the Internet, so make sure their Internet experience is a good one!
If you have any queries or wish to take up this service please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Riviera del Sol Holiday Rentals Property Costa del Sol Forum Links Contact Sitemap
Furniture Spain Furniture Portugal
Riviera del Sol Rentals, Costa del Sol, Spain
Property Costa del Sol Furniture Costa del Sol IT Services UK